Vehicle tracking system enables companies to collect Vehicle Travel Data, patterns in a granular level providing clients with transparency, analytics, and visibility. With Vehicle Tracking System businesses can keep a tab on Vehicles in real-time, reducing wasted time & leading to high performance.
Vehicle tracking system gives management the information that they need to have better control of their Assets and helps them to formulate strategies accordingly.
Features of Vehicle Tracking System:
- Live tracking of the vehicle along with its travel history summary.
- Keep track of expiry of various documents related to the driver like Diving License, Work Permit etc.
- Various Alerts on vehicle health and performance available like tire life cycle, average fuel consumption, etc.
- Points Of Interest can be marked along with GEO Fencing.
Available Alerts & Notifications:
- SOS/Emergency Alert
- Engine On/Off/Overtime
- Ignition On/Off/Overtime
- Over speeding
- Geofence Entry/Exit/Overtime stay
- Vehicle POC/Insurance/Permit expiry
- Low Battery power Parking
- AC On/Off
- Harsh Breaking
- Device Power Cut
- All the record received from device at the periodic interval with Date-Time stamp, addresses, status, and others applicable inputs.
- Distance travelled by the asset in a time period. Can be fetched for single or multiple assets simultaneously.
- Record of locations with speed and Date-Time stamp at the over speeding points.
- Record of all stoppage with time-duration spent at each stoppage.