Salient features supported by DigiSec WMS
- It enables stock locator – receiving goods, put away at specified locations, picking from locations,
- It has FIFO I Lot-serial control/ Weightened Average I expiry date tracking strtergies
- It quarantines the stock which is to be quality checked
- Consolidation of stocks based on User / market demands
- Integration with Bar Code (2D I 3D) and capability to integrate with RFID Tags
- True Dual Unit of Measurements
- Box Packing of the despatch components specifing the contents of the box with “despatch instructions” clearly mentioned on each sticker.
- Complete stock transfer functionality with visibility of In Transit material available
This solution supports inventory reconcilation at the user choice period between the book stocks and the physical stocks. The simple process followed is as under:
- Inventory levels at the specified period end are generated from the system warehouse wise
- The same tallied with the physical inventory count taken on that day
- The difference is adjusted through the stock adjustment entry – quantity as well as value
Solution benefits & advantages
- Achieve high level of inventory accuracy.
- Track Inventory Levels including ‘In Transit’.
- Reducing Inventory carrying costs.
- Optimise pick labour efficiency.
- Tight integration with other business processes.
- Tracking of secondary & primary inventory.
- Multi business unit & Warehouse structure.
- Transactional approval level defined.
- Document attachment.
- MIS at Business unit level, Warehouse & Enterprise level.
The Warehouse Storage Hierarchy
Business Unit ~ Warehouse ~ Zone ~ Bin
- Web based solution with Access anytime from anywhere.
- Third party software integration possible.
- Database and Operating system independent application.
- Barcode enabled.
- User role based priviledges.
- User Access – Role based.
- Application access security at form level.