- PRODUCTS & SOLUTIONS
Product & Solution
Fast-track business and financial reporting and easily share results. Act on insights and improve performance in real time.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Manufacturing Execution System – IIOT
- Warehouse Management Software (WMS)
- Distributor Management System
- Task Manager (Task Trackor)
- Salesforce Automation (Sales Trackor)
- Vehicle Tracking System (Vehicle Trackor)
- Document Management Software (DMS)
- Mobile Application
It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages. --Henry Ford
- ABOUT US
We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company engaged in providing various quality IT related services and solutions to the clients across the country over the last decade.
We respect the privacy of those who visit our web site. In accordance with this, we have created this policy in order to demonstrate our privacy commitment to our users:
- This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or control or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when you register on our website, when you use our services, and when you visit our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from third parties.
- When you register with us, we ask for your name, email address, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- When you download our application from any Playstore (Android/iOS), some of our Mobile Applications like Sales Trackor and Vehicle Trackor will ask for permission to use your location while using the application. Your location or your device location is being captured (after getting your explicit permission while configuring the application) on our application when you log into the application till you log out.
- Sales Trackor App collects background location data to enable live location tracking & marking location while performing actions on the application, even when the app is closed or not in use. The app does not collect data if the user is logged out.
- We use this information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services, and to contact you about services.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. This information is not linked to your account and will not be used to identify you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Terms of Service
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions complete the enquiry form or send an email to us.